Friday, May 14, 2010

TAG you it :)

Hey Dolls, its tag time :)

I stumbled across this tag and taught ooooooohh I think l will try that, after of all she did tag everyone :)
So here we go, this is the , 'Getting to Know you tag'

THINGS YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT?

Music,
Singing,
Writing,
My friends,
My Dreams of working in the Radio or television industry,
My Family,
Sleep (its the most beautiful thing)
Fruit and Veg NOM NOM NOM
Crisps
Make-up
Keeping my make-up area Clean
My Doggy
Rob Kearney (Now that man is nice eye candy)







THINGS I'D LIKE TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

Visit Egypt
Travel the world on my own
Move to Spain for a year
Become fluent in a new Language
Study Make-up artistry
Have Children - Become a mother
Buy my Mammy her first Home




THINGS I SAY OFTEN

Hun,
It's okay love,
'What doesn't Kill you will make you stronger'
Smile :)
Love you
'To the brave and the faithful nothing is Impossible'
SUZY!!



BOOKS I HAVE RECENTLY READ:

Marian Keyes : WaterMelon


SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN:

With or without you - U2
Songbird - Eva Cassidy
High and dry - Sterophonics
Forget me not - Lucie Silvas
Sway - Bic Runga

(Cant figure out how to post videos heehee)

TRAITS I'M ATTRACTED TO IN MY BEST FRIENDS:
Acceptance
Being comfortable
Trust
Love
Craziness
Kindness
Having a good appetite to catch up with me ;)





TAG YOUR IT:)

have fun

Thanks my flowers

Becky
X.x.X.x.X

Disclaimer: Some images where taking from Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment