Friday, May 14, 2010

TAG your it :)

Well hello there dolls,

And you have guessed it, its another tag post.
Here we go bobby joe.......


What is your current obsession?
Currently I'm lying on the couch after been in hospital for a week so as far as obsessions go I haven't really had many EXCEPT looking online at Maxi dress I.NEED.SOME, and also rethinking my make-up set up which I'm currently really happy with FINALLY.


What is your weirdest obsession?
SPACE! I love the idea that there is another world up there (looks at dark clouds in the sky, EWH rain), I really enjoy following space explorations, the idea that we have a international space station with astronauts living on it fascinates me. I'm a geek :)..I wonder what the lighting it like up there for make-up? ;)

What are you wearing today?
BRIGHT pink jammies (pj's) and pink slippers very comfortable not terribly attractive :)

What's your favourite comfort food?
Really really REALLY crispy roast potatoes :) or a pasta bake with extra cheese and crisps on top. Not very good for the heart but great for the bad days.

What would make today special?
If I was able to eat without feeling the need to be sick :).

What would you like to learn to do?
Speak a new language fluently or play the piano.

What's the last thing you bought?
A pile of magazines, some new jammies (pj's), a garnier cleanser and some Vaseline, hospital essentials. ( I know it says the last think I bought which I presume means one but sssshhhh ;) )

What are you listening to right now?
The weakest link

What is your favourite weather?
Sunny and hot but with a breeze(not a cold one), I like to have a breeze there help you feel less clammy and sweaty.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
either saving the money to move into my own place or buy a car, saving the money is the challenging part.

If you could have a house totally paid for, and fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Egpyt please (slight obsession with that country) or on the beach in Barbados or Spain the south of France ....awwwwww Bliss.....

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Hand cream, my hands are feeling very dry but its up stairs , and well thats just far to far to be moving to at this moment in time.

If you could swap lives with anyone just for a day, who would you choose and why?
Jennifer Anderson or Cheryl Cole I think there both GORGEOUS! wait wait I've changed my mind, both them are great and I'd love to see how there lives really are but I'm going to pick Charlotte Church I love her!.


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go?
Madrid, I have some friends that live there and haven't seen them for a few years so would be lovely to pop by for a cuppa and some tapas with them... :)

What language do you want to learn?
I speak English, not sure if you noticed that, impressive eh? heehee I have some Irish and Spanish and a few words in Japanese, which I really don't think counts but it does in my head so if I could learn any language it would be, to be completely fluent in Spanish...Please...

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone honest, genuine, funny and reliable. I think your friends shouldn't necessary be you in a different body but someone that does have some different interests etc, and a true friend will respect those. I'm very lucky to have some great friends.

Who would you love to meet in person?
Charlotte Church, as I have already said I love her, and my dad used to say I reminded him of Charlotte I think she appears so genuine and she is so talented. I'd also loved to have met the late Gerry Ryan (Irish radio broadcaster and hero, who past away last week suddenly), I loved his passion, although I may of never always agreed with his believes his drive and passion for his job and family was truly inspirational.

What's your favorite type of music?
I love music, and what ever falls into the category I'll have a listen to, from Lady gaga to Katherine Jenkins to IL Divo - The coronas.

If you had €100, what would you do with it?
I could be completely responsible and put it towards moving out or the car fund but then again thats the responsible thing to do and why would I do that? So a nice bit of shopping and a trip to Mac and lush would certainly be in order.

Caught you, now your tagged.

Thanks my flowers

Becky
X.x.X.x.X

No comments:

Post a Comment